Separation of single A and AA

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
wirtyouthcoach

Separation of single A and AA

Postby wirtyouthcoach » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:56 pm

This is just my thoughts but seems a bit unfair to "A" kids to be combined with AA. In order for A kids to get a state championship they have to be better than 60 something other schools. In AAA the kid only has to be better than 20 something schools. I feel that either they all 3 need to be separated and a A, AA, and AAA state champ should be awarded individually. Or that they all 3 should be combined and a true state champ be awarded. I see all the talk about AAA this and AAA that. But truth be know there is some AAA kids that wouldn't get a state championship if they was all 3 combined.just like the single A kids will not get one because they are presently combined with AA. In fairness to the kids this really should be resolved. One way or the other. Ok now you guys can start bashing me for my post. Lol

vortexfan

Re: Separation of single A and AA

Postby vortexfan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:04 pm

I see your point, on AA and A wrestlers. I say combine the classes possibly for individual state champs and have duals for team state championships (probably have to separate the classes for this) but not sure if some of the A and AA have enough for full teams either.

Return to “High School Wrestling”