AA/A Individual Rankings 2017 Week 1

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Re: AA/A Individual Rankings 2017 Week 1

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:27 pm

fireman wrote:The original thread is A/AA rankings for 2017.
Wow. Come on ! Bearhugger Frank .. let's get a A/AA list going. I work away and need info ...

LOL! You want info and then other people want less info.

I tend to do less ranking now a days until I see the wrestlers in person.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:30 pm

Wow. Come on ! Bearhugger Frank Gator .. let's get a A/AA list going. I work away and need info ...

I got a boy that wrestles and I don t want to jynx anything, besides I m all talk, Bearhugger has the stats and gator has the gut.

mattman

Postby mattman » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:48 am

Frank wrote:
Wow. Come on ! Bearhugger Frank Gator .. let's get a A/AA list going. I work away and need info ...

I got a boy that wrestles and I don t want to jynx anything, besides I m all talk, Bearhugger has the stats and gator has the gut.

Frank, Liam is wrestling too good to jinx. I have faith in your boy. I can't even talk about Adams or Hart without Liam coming up in the conversation. The good rumors are flying and tell him to keep it up. I even seen a tweet that said, wow, Lusher on a mission. Liam was running the hill at 5am. Give your son credit where it's due. I don't care what you bring to the table physically, Liam has a fire up and under him right now and the results are gonna show it. I'm a fan and I'm gonna predict the upset at 120lbs this year. I said it now give us some predictions and rankings which I'm sure you study 2-3 hours a day lol

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:18 am

Fireman, Doc and the coaches will release the individual AA/A list next week. Doc composes the list based on the info he has provided, which makes it important that coaches, scorekeepers and statitions submit scores of matches. The coaches and others then submit anything that may be missed and the list is made public. I'd rather leave it to the ones with all the information to make a valid decision. There are some on here that do a great job predicting though and it's always fun to see their list.
Moderator WV Mat

Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:23 am

mattman wrote:
Frank wrote:

Frank, Liam is wrestling too good to jinx. I have faith in your boy. I can't even talk about Adams or Hart without Liam coming up in the conversation. The good rumors are flying and tell him to keep it up. I even seen a tweet that said, wow, Lusher on a mission. Liam was running the hill at 5am. Give your son credit where it's due. I don't care what you bring to the table physically, Liam has a fire up and under him right now and the results are gonna show it. I'm a fan and I'm gonna predict the upset at 120lbs this year. I said it now give us some predictions and rankings which I'm sure you study 2-3 hours a day lol

He was nt training, he was trying to get back to the apartment before I woke up.

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:26 am

Frank wrote:

Frank, it took me nearly 65 years to build that gut. Keep practicing! :P
Moderator WV Mat

Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:11 pm

I'm half your age Gator and my gut is closing in on yours fast. I guess you can say I'm Gator trained and I'm an overachiever.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Gator wrote:

Fireman, Doc and the coaches will release the individual AA/A list next week. Doc composes the list based on the info he has provided, which makes it important that coaches, scorekeepers and statitions submit scores of matches. The coaches and others then submit anything that may be missed and the list is made public. I'd rather leave it to the ones with all the information to make a valid decision. There are some on here that do a great job predicting though and it's always fun to see their list.

Gator, some people at Doc's office leaked to me the top ranked individuals list that you submitted.

Windland 106
Irizarry 113
Roberts 120
Martin 126
Shamblin 132
Flinn, L 138
Flinn, J 145
Hinzman 152
Dunbar 160
Lambiotte 170
DeLong 182
Allman 195
Wolfe 220
Haga 285

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Frank wrote:I'm half your age Gator and my gut is closing in on yours fast. I guess you can say I'm Gator trained and I'm an overachiever.

Frank, we all have to do one thing we'll. Mine is eating.
Moderator WV Mat

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
Gator wrote:

Gator, some people at Doc's office leaked to me the top ranked individuals list that you submitted.

Windland 106
Irizarry 113
Roberts 120
Martin 126
Shamblin 132
Flinn, L 138
Flinn, J 145
Hinzman 152
Dunbar 160
Lambiotte 170
DeLong 182
Allman 195
Wolfe 220
Haga 285

You always say you're evolving Bear...just not in the right direction at times! :lol:
Moderator WV Mat

EASwrestling

Postby EASwrestling » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 am

What about Wamsley from Point @ 152? Already beat Harvey of Independence, and tearing it up in Wheeling this week. He has been ranked in WV in previous years but has not placed in the state tournament due to a couple tough draws.He did not wrestle last year, so kind of forgotten at the start of this year. This is his Senior year and looks like he means business!

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:29 pm

EASwrestling wrote:What about Wamsley from Point @ 152? Already beat Harvey of Independence, and tearing it up in Wheeling this week. He has been ranked in WV in previous years but has not placed in the state tournament due to a couple tough draws.He did not wrestle last year, so kind of forgotten at the start of this year. This is his Senior year and looks like he means business!

When this topic was originally created, Wamsley was off the radar. This happened because he was not around this season. However, he is on the radar now. I am sure he will be way up there in the first poll.

I actually saw him in action in Wheeling and he looked to be in winning form.

Yes, he did beat Harvey in SV1. After a back and forth scramble, Wamsley got awarded the two. I expect the same kind of match the next 2-3 times these two see each other.

Return to “High School Wrestling”