Regional tournament

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
coach_williams

Re: Regional tournament

Postby coach_williams » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:37 am

Bryansdad wrote:
scorpeo1 wrote:I wasn't referencing Toss nor have I ever heard of Toss! I don't even see any Toss kids in the regional brackets I'm looking at. You must be in a different region. In addition I don't have any kids wrestling I was watching a friends kids wrestle and he was talking about these points and this organization just forming. I decided to get on the website and look at past comments on this form and I'm going off the replys from I'm guessing members of the organization. My point is I watched a number of tournaments last year and a number this year. If this organization is going to use points then use points not records that may or may not be accurate. If this is to promote the sport in the state of WV then make it about the kids of WV! If you want to promote the sport in the state then promote the tournaments in the state. Make them mean something more than just making a qualifying weight.

The Toss that I've seen wrestle in region two. Who cares where anyone wrestles? I do agree that the points should mean something if they go to qualifying tournaments and earn them. My son has never been a number one seed but he wrestles the bracket. He finishes where he finishes and I'm proud of him regardless of what place he comes in as long as he gives every match his all and has fun. So please stop all the bickering and think about the kids and what is best for them. Let's see how this state tournament plays out and post comments about how to make the sport better and more competitive in this state! Good luck to all!

+1

Return to “Youth Wrestling”