WVYWA States I’ll take the other side

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
kvnfarley

WVYWA States I’ll take the other side

Postby kvnfarley » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:10 pm

I watched a lot of great young wrestlers, I saw a lot of great matches, I saw a lot of great fans and parents, I saw a lot of great coaches and volunteers and I saw it all in on big room. We had a great announcer you were able to see matches live on track wrestling. For the most part we had officials who were good they could get up and down they remembered it was still a youth tournament and when needed stood by their decisions. Parents were still parents didn’t have kids where they were supposed to be when and where they were supposed to be but were still able to blame coaches or WVYWA board. End of weekend a lot of happy tired wrestlers with great trophies with reason to keep working hard a lot of mad disappointed wrestlers without trophies with great reasons to work harder. Old guy like me glad to see a lot of old faces still in it after all these years and now some of the kids back into it now with their own little wrestlers. I wish hold out part of state would see that this is best way for sport to go for state and not for one groups egos and bring the entire wrestling family to this true state tournament.

Return to “Youth Wrestling”