Winners Choice Predictions

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Waitingforbaseball

Re: Winners Choice Predictions

Postby Waitingforbaseball » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Yes. I am waiting for baseball. But when you have a kid that does great in school and is a three sport letterman you support him in anything he wants to do. Sat out sophmore year to focus on baseball and came back halfway thru junior year because he missed wrestling. Now we just hope for a successful season ( no injuries is what I consider successful) in a very tough 195lb weight class with the best 195lb wrestler back in the mix( Mr. Allman).
Yes he hit 6 hrs in Marlin Park in Miami over christmas break with the farthest being 460'. Very proud but even prouder of the Humanitarian Award giving to him for raising money to help his high school friend.
Plus the baseball only will come in college when he goes next year.
Just want to add GO VIKES!! and good safe wrestling to everyone this weekend.

Repoman1304

Postby Repoman1304 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Waitingforbaseball wrote:Yes. I am waiting for baseball. But when you have a kid that does great in school and is a three sport letterman you support him in anything he wants to do. Sat out sophmore year to focus on baseball and came back halfway thru junior year because he missed wrestling. Now we just hope for a successful season ( no injuries is what I consider successful) in a very tough 195lb weight class with the best 195lb wrestler back in the mix( Mr. Allman).
Yes he hit 6 hrs in Marlin Park in Miami over christmas break with the farthest being 460'. Very proud but even prouder of the Humanitarian Award giving to him for raising money to help his high school friend.
Just want to add GO VIKES!! and good safe wrestling to everyone this weekend.

I love baseball more than just about anything except wrestling is a close second. My son went the other way and gave up baseball for wrestling. He is also a great student and has decided to play baseball this spring, I can't wait either, so I totally get your name...Lol your buy has some serious power it sounds like I can't wait to see him play this year. Also can't wait to see him in the mat this weekend...

Waitingforbaseball

Postby Waitingforbaseball » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Good luck to your son. Enjoy the weekend I'll be keeping track on the Internet.

fireman

Postby fireman » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:06 pm

I wasnt serious !!!! I enjoy all sports. Do not take offense. If so. I'll delete it. Good luck to your son..
Last edited by fireman on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waitingforbaseball

Postby Waitingforbaseball » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Not serious??

Gator

Postby Gator » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:01 pm

I went up to your son after the South/Ripley dual and told him of some good things I had heard about him on the baseball and football field. He shook my hand and smiled and was very cordial. I think you've raised him well. Best wishes!
Moderator WV Mat

Waitingforbaseball

Postby Waitingforbaseball » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Thank you. Appreciate it.

Return to “High School Wrestling”