Flood Victims

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
WHSMOM

Flood Victims

Postby WHSMOM » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Winfield High School Wrestling Team will be at the Teays Valley Kmart collecting Donations this Saturday July 8th from 8-11 for Flood Victims. We will be collecting cat litter, dog food, and other pet supplies to help the humane society. Also any cash donations we receive will be given Herbert Hoover Wrestling Team. Please come out and support if you can!

Bearhugger

Re: Flood Victims

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:27 pm

WHSMOM wrote:Winfield High School Wrestling Team will be at the Teays Valley Kmart collecting Donations this Saturday July 8th from 8-11 for Flood Victims. We will be collecting cat litter, dog food, and other pet supplies to help the humane society. Also any cash donations we receive will be given Herbert Hoover Wrestling Team. Please come out and support if you can!

I will be in the Charleston area from Saturday, July 9th through approximately July 14th.

I have a transport business and I will be in town in my truck. If you need help getting your donations from Winfield up Elk River, send me a private message. I can come down, load up and head up the river. NO CHARGE OF COURSE.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Re: Flood Victims

Postby Gator » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:06 am

Nice of you to offer help Bear!
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”