Carr Wrestling Academy Summer Camp featuring Zeke Jones

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Carr Wrestling

Carr Wrestling Academy Summer Camp featuring Zeke Jones

Postby Carr Wrestling » Wed May 28, 2014 7:57 am

The time is getting closer. The CWA is excited to be offering this opportunity for wrestlers to come and learn from one of the best coaches in the world. For those who do not know Zeke was voted the Most Technical Wrestler in the World by FIFLA. Zeke only does two camps a year and we are so happy that he has chosen to come to Kentucky. This camp will have six two hour wrestling sessions. If you would like to register to and for more information go to carrwrestlingacademy.net. If you have any questions please call Coach Carr at 859-338-4534.

ericforster38

Re: Carr Wrestling Academy Summer Camp featuring Zeke Jones

Postby ericforster38 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 am

I want to join wrestling academy summer camp because wrestling is one of the best favorite game of mine. But right now, I already joined the camp Chateaugay that is enjoyable camp ever. They are providing a lot of activities in the camp so right now I'm here, but I will make sure next year I'll be join wrestling camp.

acedemic16

Re: Carr Wrestling Academy Summer Camp featuring Zeke Jones

Postby acedemic16 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:50 am

The time is getting closer. The CWA is excited to be offering this opportunity for wrestlers to come and learn from one of the best coaches in the world. For those who do not know Zeke was voted the Most Technical Wrestler in the World by FIFLA. Zeke only does two camps a year and we are so happy that he has chosen to come to Kentucky. This camp will have six two hour wrestling sessions. If you would like to register to and for more information go to carrwrestlingacademy.net. If you have any questions please call Coach Carr at 859-338-4534.

Can you tell me?
how can i join wrestling camp this year....?

Return to “High School Wrestling”